Website name : Espace Cover
Address : https://www.espacecover.com/
Owner : Marc ANTONANZAS
Responsible for publication: Marc ANTONANZAS
Design and production: Corinne ESCUDIER 4 impasse des Rosiers 31320 CASTANET TOLOSAN
Hosting : iONOS 7 place de la Gare 57200 SARREGUEMINES
ZI Croix Sud – 55 Rue Joseph Cugnot 11100 Narbonne
Tel. 0 826 38 28 23 – Port : 07 83 43 28 21
E-mail : email@example.com
S.A.R.L. with a capital of 10.000 € – N° identification 478 051 832 RCS NARBONNE – N° management 2016B00139
Intracommunity VAT number FR 69 819 027 376 00014
SIREN 819 027 376 – SIRET 819 027 376 00014 – Code APE 4329B
CONDITIONS OF USE
The owner of the site declines any responsibility and is not committed by the referencing via hypertext links, of third party resources present on the Internet, as well as with regard to their contents as their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes hyperlinks to any of the pages of this site, provided that they open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid :
- any risk of confusion between the quoting site and the owner of the site
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The owner of the site reserves the right to ask for the removal of a link if he considers that the source site does not respect the rules thus defined.
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose any personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.
Legal notice provided by WebExpress – Version 1.7 – Free use under Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 EN / creativecommons.org License.
- Articles L111-1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the law of 11 March 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
- Law n° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, modified by the law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Law of 1 July 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law n° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004
- Article 6 of the law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy